Why do kids grow up so fast?

I just can’t stand it. My baby is 3 months old today. It seems just like yesterday I was lying in the hospital bed anxiously awaiting him. Three months really isn’t a long time but it’s like every time I blink my eyes these kids are getting bigger and bigger. I want it to stop!

These three months have been wonderful. There is no greater love than a mother’s for her babies. Baby boy will be the last baby in this family until grandkids…which will be a LONG time from now. I’m trying to savor every last moment of him being a baby.

His smiles.

His little laugh.

When he only wants his momma.

Because I know too well that they grow up and won’t even give you a goodbye kiss in the car line at school. I know this because my oldest turns 7 tomorrow.

Jaxon is the sweetest baby. I’m so thankful that God blessed Drew and me with him. He has brought us closer together and made our family so much stronger. He binds us all together.
Newborn


1 months

2 months


3 months

The Queen

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment